- About NVC
2014- Appointed sole title partner of the FINA/NVC Diving World Series for the period
2013- Set-up NVC Brazil
2012Partnered with Olympic Committees in Hong Kong, Macao, and Chinese Taipei
2011- Appointed "China Green Lighting” supplier by the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission
- Appointed as "Lighting and Service Partner of the Olympic Council of Asia"
- NVC laboratory given SGS accreditation, the first lighting enterprise laboratory approved by SGS in China
2010-Completed major projects, including:
-- Shanghai World Expo
-- Guangzhou Asian Games
-- FIFA World Cup South Africa
-- Successful floatation on the Hong Kong stock exchange
- Opened the first “Lighting experience centre” in China
2009- Partnered with the Academy of Arts & Design, Tsinghua University to promote innovative lighting design in China
2008- Established the NVC Shanghai R&D center
- Established the NVC Business School
2007- Bid for, and won, contracts for the lighting design and supply for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Established manufacturing plant at Wanzhou in Chongqing
- Set-up NVC UK
- Opened the first NVC branded distribution outlet outside China, in Malaysia
2006- Established the NVC Industrial Park in Huizhou, Guandong.
- Softbank, Goldman Sachs and other international financial institutions invested in NVC.
2005- Set up 35 regional operating centres in China, initiating the transformation of NVC's product distribution strategy.
2004- Invested in DIALux software for lighting design – the first lighting company in the Asia-Pacific region to do so.
2000- Opening of the first NVC-branded lighting outlet in China – a “first” for our industry.
1998- NVC founded with the aim to become a successful global company with a respected brand.